By Myron Evans, Stephen J Crothers, Horst Eckardt, Visit Amazon's Kerry Pendergast Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Kerry Pendergast,
In approximately 1915, Einstein and Hilbert independently inferred a box equation of normal relativity established on the geometry then recognized to them. virtually considering that inception this equation used to be criticised via prominent physicists and mathematicians, particularly Schroedinger (1918) and Cartan (early twenties). The latter truly educated Einstein that the sort of geometry that he used had a basic mistakes in it, it passed over attention of a volume often called spacetime torsion and used the incorrect symmetry for the geometrical connection. those criticisms have been pushed aside whilst Eddington claimed to have verified a prediction of the idea, the attitude of deflection of sunshine grazing the sunlight was once two times the Newtonian value. It is celebrated via now that this declare by means of Eddington was once subjective, the standard mistake was once made from settling on information to slot a concept. It eventually grew to become transparent that the sector equation is hopelessly incorrect when the rate curves of spiral galaxies have been came upon within the overdue fifties. About that point a brand new iteration of mathematicians and theoretical physicists started to bring up the Einstein box equation into the geographical regions of natural mythology, it used to be claimed to have produced "big bang" (a derisory time period coined through Sir Fred Hoyle). it truly is referred to now experimentally that this declare is back hopelessly incorrect. So there's a domino impression occurring, all that's recognized in regards to the universe is completely improper as one BBC programme placed it lately. the cause of this is often using the inaccurate form of geometry through Einstein, correct at first of the topic.
Read or Download Criticisms of the Einstein Field Equation: The End of the 20th Century Physics PDF
Best relativity books
You by no means knew theoretical physics might be so simple!
Why do issues stream? Why is the growth of the universe accelerating? Is the universe a black gap? This interesting booklet considers a number of the private and most crucial questions in physics.
Enjoy an exhilarating intergalactic journey as Andrew Thomas redefines the strength of gravity and introduces a courageous new view of the universe!
"Hidden in undeniable Sight 2" is an informative theoretical physics ebook that appears at a potential strategy to the unsolved mysteries at the back of gravity, darkish power, and black holes. i discovered this booklet to be both and in a few respects much more attention-grabbing than his earlier booklet, "Hidden In simple Sight". during this rendition, Dr. Thomas seems to be at a number of unsolved difficulties in theoretical physics. once more, I'm no longer a certified physicist and can't make any assertions to the validity of the theories provided during this booklet yet not less than I welcome the author's enticing and available strategy that makes such books stress-free for the laypersons to learn. This formidable 170-page ebook comprises the subsequent 9 chapters: 1. advent, 2. Gravity, three. Cosmology, four. darkish topic and darkish power, five. Black Holes, 6. The cleaning soap Bubble Universe, 7. Gravity Revisited, eight. the right way to Create your personal Universe, and nine. Conclusion.
Even supposing Einstein is broadly credited with abolishing the ether thought, he truly brought a brand new relativistic ether in 1916, constructing the assumption in his later works. This ebook relates the tale of Einstein and the rebirth of the ether, demonstrating how Einstein got here to reject the nineteenth century ether.
Una moderna presentazione della teoria della Relativit� Ristretta, specificatamente progettata consistent with i nuovi corsi della Laurea Triennale in Fisica. Un testo essenziale ma autosufficiente, che adotta lo stile e il linguaggio delle lezioni svolte in aula, e che introduce alle trasformazioni di Lorentz, alla formulazione covariante dell'elettromagnetismo e alle basi della cinematica e dinamica relativistiche.
- Relativity Simply Explained
- General relativity, black holes, and cosmology
- Relativity and the Nature of Spacetime (2nd Edition) (The Frontiers Collection)
- Relativity Visualized [elem txt]
- The Relativity Displacement of the Spectral Lines in the Companion of Sirius
Additional resources for Criticisms of the Einstein Field Equation: The End of the 20th Century Physics
163) is defined by: 4 ωr = κ20 − 4β loge r − . r Reduction to the standard model Coulomb law occurs when: 1 β= r when ωr = 0, κ20 = 0. 166) always holds. The reason why the standard model Coulomb law is so accurate in the laboratory is that it is tested off resonance. In this off resonant limit the ECE theory has been shown [1, 12] to give the Standard Coulomb law as required by a vast amount of accumulated data of two centuries since Coulomb first inferred the law. In general, ECE theory has been shown to reduce to all the known laws of physics, and in addition ECE gives new information.
25. Spinning space-time. This is a key new concept of electrodynamics, akin to curving space-time in gravitation. ECE has made the major discovery that the two concepts are linked ineluctably in relativity, and this has led to the abandonment of the EH equation. A suggested replacement of the equation has been made in recent work. 26. Counter gravitation. It has been shown that this is feasible only by using resonance methods based again on the spin connection and the interaction of gravitation and electromagnetism.
The theoretical value of g from ECE theory was found by using Eq. 002323(49). 0000000000075. 217) which is about the same order of magnitude as the experimental uncertainty of h. Therefore it was shown that ECE theory gives g as precisely as the experimental uncertainty in h will allow. The standard model literature was found to be severely self-inconsistent. 8. RADIATIVE CORRECTIONS IN ECE THEORY without uncertainty estimates. This is different in the fourth decimal place from the NIST value given above, a discrepancy of four orders of magnitude.