By Kyung Won Chung PhD, Harold M. Chung MD
Written within the renowned Board evaluation sequence define structure, this strong, easy-to-use source offers the necessities of human anatomy via concise descriptions, scientific correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Over 550 board-style questions with entire solutions and motives, chapter-ending tests, and an end-of-book entire examination assist you grasp key information.
- New high-yield stories on the finish of every bankruptcy supply detailed education for USMLE Step 1 and anatomy path examinations.
- An up-to-date full-color artwork software is helping tough thoughts and intricate anatomical structures.
- greater than 550 USMLE-style questions, solutions, and rationales can be found either electronically and in print to facilitate gross anatomy review.
- New radiographs, MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound scans, and angiograms assist you enhance a greater knowing of anatomy and medical medicine.
- scientific correlations display connections among anatomical wisdom and scientific medicine.
- A 100-question entire examination on the finish of the publication offers an excellent prep software for the particular exam.
- a brand new bankruptcy on cranial nerves presents info coated on USMLE Step 1 and anatomy direction examinations.
- (An interactive on-line query financial institution makes it effortless so you might create custom-made perform checks to gauge your understanding.)
Read or Download BRS Gross Anatomy PDF
Best anatomy books
Kinanthropometry is the examine of human physique dimension, form and shape and the way these features relate to human circulation and wearing functionality. during this totally up to date and revised variation of the vintage advisor to kinanthropometric concept and perform, top foreign activity and workout scientists supply a transparent and complete creation to crucial ideas and methods.
This guide includes targeted suggestions of somewhat greater than 1/2 the top of bankruptcy difficulties within the Dynamics of warmth. The numbers of the issues includ ed listed below are indexed at the following web page. a pal who is familiar with me good spotted that i've got integrated in basic terms these difficulties which i may really resolve myself.
With its designated scientific viewpoint and evidence-based insurance, medical Anatomy of the backbone, Spinal wire, and ANS is the definitive reference for utilizing anatomic issues to the evaluate and administration of stipulations of the backbone and linked neural constructions, together with spinal impingement and subluxation.
Already often called the reference of selection for specialist insurance at the constitution and serve as of the human mind and the frightened method, Nolte's The Human mind maintains to provoke with crucial updates all through this re-creation. It incorporates a new bankruptcy on formation, amendment, and service of connections, with assurance of studying and reminiscence, in addition to the arriving revolution of how to mend broken anxious structures, trophic components, stem cells, and extra.
- Transposons and Retrotransposons: Methods and Protocols
- Skeletanatomie (Röntgendiagnostik) / Anatomy of the Skeletal System (Roentgen Diagnosis): Teil 2 / Part 2
- The Human Brain
- Cell imaging techniques : methods and protocols
- A Laboratory Guide to Frog Anatomy
- Genome Editing: The Next Step in Gene Therapy
Additional info for BRS Gross Anatomy
III. 5) ■ Form the secondary cartilaginous joints between the bodies of two vertebrae from the axis to the sacrum (there is no disk between the atlas and the axis). 5. Note lower lumbar disk protrusion: Posterolateral protrusion at disk level L4 to L5 affects L5 spinal nerve, not L4 spinal nerve. indd # 153691 Cust: LWW 25 Au: Chung Pg. No. 25 C/M/Y/K DESIGN SERVICES OF 10/09/14 2:29 PM 26 ■ ■ ■ ■ BRS Gross Anatomy Consist of a central mucoid substance (nucleus pulposus) with a surrounding fibrocartilaginous lamina (annulus fibrosus).
Contains the kidneys, which are important in maintaining the body water and electrolyte balance and the acid–base balance, in regulating the urine volume and composition and the blood volume and blood pressure, and in eliminating waste products from the blood. IV. REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM A. Male Reproductive System ■ Consists of (a) the testes, which produce spermatozoa and sex hormones; (b) a system of ducts, through which spermatozoa travel from the testis to reach the exterior; (c) various glands such as the seminal vesicles, prostate gland, and bulbourethral glands, which contribute secretions to the seminal fluid; and (d) the urethrae, which pass the ejaculate to an opening at the tip of the external genital organ, the penis.
Tests show that the diarrhea is due to decreased capacity of normal absorption in one of her organs. Which of the following organs is involved? (A) (B) (C) (D) (E) Stomach Gallbladder Large intestine Liver Pancreas comes to a local hospital. Her urologist’s examination and laboratory test results reveal that she has difficulty in removing wastes from the blood and in producing urine. Which of the following organs may have abnormal functions? Ureter Spleen Urethra Bladder Kidney 13. A 26-year-old woman has an amenorrhea, followed by uterine bleeding, pelvic pain, and pelvic mass.