By Journal of Product & Brand Management.
Read Online or Download Behavioral pricing PDF
Best investments & securities books
Whereas statistical arbitrage has confronted a few difficult occasions? as markets skilled dramatic alterations in dynamics starting in 2000? new advancements in algorithmic buying and selling have allowed it to upward push from the ashes of that fireplace. in keeping with the result of writer Andrew Pole? s personal examine and adventure operating a statistical arbitrage hedge fund for 8 years?
"In faraway from Random, Lehman makes use of behavior-based pattern research to debunk Malkiel's random stroll conception. He demonstrates that the marketplace has discernible developments which are foreseeable utilizing pattern channel research, a sort of technical research. through studying to identify those tendencies, traders and investors can are expecting industry circulate to spice up returns in whatever from equities to 401(k) accounts"--Provided by means of writer.
Robert Dochow mathematically derives a simplified class constitution of chosen sorts of the portfolio choice challenge. He proposes new aggressive on-line algorithms with danger administration, which he evaluates analytically. the writer empirically evaluates on-line algorithms by way of a entire statistical research.
- Profit with Options: Essential Methods for Investing Success
- The Midas Method Of Technical Analysis
- Hedge Funds: Quantitative Insights
- Investments: Principles of Portfolio and Equity Analysis
- Leveraged Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Loans, Bonds, and Other High-Yield Instruments
Extra resources for Behavioral pricing
The respondent’s behavioral intention (to redeem the coupon) associated with the different face values of the coupon was measured on a five-point scale – Never (1) to Always (5). After the data was collected, it was first tested for stability across student versus non-student population. e. exposure to coupons, perceived sticker price, and behavioral intention, were found to be invariant across these two groups. These variables were also tested across early versus late respondents and were found to be similar, thus indicating an insignificant non-response error.
Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. XXXV, pp. 316-24. J. and Grande, H. (2004), “The three faces of consumer promotions”, California Management Review, Vol. 46 No. 4, pp. 23-42. J. (1982), “Factors affecting coupon redemption rates”, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 46 No. 4, pp. 102-14. A. (2001), “Coupon response in services”, Journal of Retailing, Vol. 77 No. 1, pp. 139-51. R. W. , New York, NY, imprint. , Donthu, N. and Lee, S. (2000), “An examination of selected marketing mix elements and brand equity”, Academy of Marketing Science, Vol.
96) and R-Sq. 921). The results of the correlation analysis provide support for H2. 115 for the face value of 50 cents off mark). In addition, the results indicate that the decline is not-linear (see Table II and Figure 1). In order to get a better understanding of the Table I Behavioral intention (to redeem the coupon) and the face value of the coupon – ANOVA When you see a coupon valued at . You redeem a coupon Coupon value n Mean Std. Dev. e. 50; Scale range for measuring consumer’s intention to redeem the coupon: 1-Never, 2-Rarely, 3-Sometimes, 4-Almost always, and 5-Always 382 Do higher face-value coupons cost more than they are worth?