By Ferenc Kiss, János Szentágothai
Atlas of Human Anatomy, quantity compiles illustrations that categorize the anatomy of the human physique. This e-book is split into 5 major themes. the 1st 3 themes specialize in 3 structures of the body-digestive procedure, breathing approach, and urogenital procedure. many of the organs pointed out within the digestive approach contain the salivary glands, pharynx, esophagus, belly, small gut, huge gut, and rectum. The elements of the breathing process, reminiscent of the nostril, nasal hollow space, larynx, trachea, and lungs also are stated. The anatomy of the urogenital approach that contains the reproductive organs and urinary method are likewise named. The final issues distinguish the constitution of the ductless glands and middle. This quantity is suggested for scientific scholars and clinicians accomplishing paintings at the human anatomy.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Human Anatomy. Splanchnology–Ductless Glands–Heart PDF
Similar anatomy books
Kinanthropometry is the examine of human physique measurement, form and shape and the way these features relate to human flow and wearing functionality. during this absolutely up to date and revised variation of the vintage advisor to kinanthropometric conception and perform, best overseas activity and workout scientists supply a transparent and finished advent to crucial rules and methods.
This guide comprises distinct recommendations of just a little greater than 1/2 the top of bankruptcy difficulties within the Dynamics of warmth. The numbers of the issues includ ed listed below are indexed at the following web page. a chum who understands me good spotted that i've got incorporated simply these difficulties which i'll really remedy myself.
With its specific medical standpoint and evidence-based assurance, scientific Anatomy of the backbone, Spinal wire, and ANS is the definitive reference for using anatomic concerns to the evaluate and administration of stipulations of the backbone and linked neural constructions, together with spinal impingement and subluxation.
Already referred to as the reference of selection for professional insurance at the constitution and serve as of the human mind and the apprehensive method, Nolte's The Human mind keeps to provoke with crucial updates all through this re-creation. It incorporates a new bankruptcy on formation, amendment, and service of connections, with assurance of studying and reminiscence, in addition to the arrival revolution of the way to mend broken anxious platforms, trophic components, stem cells, and extra.
- Case Files: Gross Anatomy
- The Anatomy of “Paleocortex”: A Critical Review
- Wills' Biochemical Basis of Medicine
- MP: Van De Graaff Human Anatomy 6/e + OLC password card + ESP + Strete/Creek's Atlas to Human Anatomy
- Vesalius, the China root epistle : a new translation and critical edition
Extra resources for Atlas of Human Anatomy. Splanchnology–Ductless Glands–Heart
70. LIEN I. (aspectus lateralis, faciès diaphragmatica) THE SPLEEN, I (lateral view, diaphragmatic surface) 65 Fig. 71. LIEN I I . (aspectus antero-medialis, faciès visceralis) THE SPLEEN, I I (anteromedial view, the visceral surface) 5 Adas 11. — 63 66 Fig. 72. STRUCTURA LIENIS (corpuscula lienalia) THE STRUCTURE OF THE SPLEEN (lymphatic nodules) 67 Fig. 73. PERITONEUM I. (oavum peritonei apertum, omentum majus et nidus lienis) THE PERITONEUM, I (the opened peritoneal cavity, greater omentum and the ligaments of the spleen) 5* 68 Fig.
48. SITUS VISCERUM ABDOMINIS II. (intestinum tenue) THE POSITION OF T H E ABDOMINAL VISCERA, I I (the small intestines) 4 Atlas II. - 63 50 Fig. 49. SITUS VISCERUM ABDOMINIS III. (radix mesenterii) THE POSITION OF THE ABDOMINAL VISCERA, I I I (the root of the mesentery) 51 Fig. 50. SITUS VISCERUM ABDOMINIS IV. (intestinum crassum) THE POSITION OF THE ABDOMINAL VISCERA, IV (the large intestines) 4* 52 Fig. 51. SITUS VISCERUM ABDOMINIS V. ) THE POSITION OF THE ABDOMINAL VISCERA, V (the retroperitoneal organs, I) 53 Fig.
X w _ ^ Curvatura ventriculi minor Vertebra Th. X I I . — Costa X I I ^ — CORPUS VENTRICULI N Curvatura ventriculi major Crista iliaca Vertebra L. Y t o , Fig. 40. VENTRICULUS (GASTER) I. (projectio ventriculi) THE STOMACH, I (the projection of the stomach) 44 Fig. 4L VENTRICULUS IL (aspectus anterior) Fig. 42. VENTRICULUS III. (tunica muscularis, stratum superficiale) THE STOMACH, I I (anterior view) THE STOMACH, I I I (the muscular coat, superficial layer) 45 Fig. 43. VENTRICULUS IV. (tunica muscularis, stratum profundum) Fig.